1. There are approximately one-hundred-million-billion wedding photographers in the world who are in the habit of exchanging photography for cash.
2. I am one of them.
3. You have found someone to have and to hold and absolutely NOTHING about the details of your wedding will change the magic of that reality.
3. (Part 2) Have them hard and hold them gently and may all the details go to hell if they get in the way.
4. Who you choose as your photographer will help you remember the melody of your wedding day and the face of your love in years to come, years when there will be so many other songs playing that you just might otherwise forget.
5. If you agree, if you sometimes struggle as I do to remember the very melodies you try hardest not to lose, and if you like what you see, I would love to photograph your wedding in exchange for cash.
CHARIS IS CURRENTLY ON TOUR, WITH WEDDINGS AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING WORLDWIDE.
QUESTIONS? SEND HER (ME) AN EMAIL.
IT IS NOW MY GREAT PLEASURE TO INTRODUCE TO YOU, THE COUPLES.
Jan and Jacque
Limpopo, South Africa
Safari-style destination wedding: wild fun included.
Emily and Rich
A sampling of a beautiful couple in a beautiful city : I can't stop swooning.
Lindsay and Ryan
I look at their pictures like I take a shot of vodka: as often as I can justify it.
Desiree and Mike
Are you kidding me? No. This is real.
Heather and Jesse
Vintage class met artsy groovy and had a very sexy wedding baby.
Tara and Jeff
New Orleans Jazz, a riverboat and some very true love.